Sunday 17 January 2010

My husband believes in me!

One great big kick up the back side I think. We were discussing future plans and I suggested that I go back to work to contribute to that future, but my darling wants me to give myself one more year to pursue my writing dreams. Help, that feels scary but maybe the push I need to stop dithering in the shadows and get out there.

At least with decisions made, even if we change them over time, I can stop this frozen feeling and get stuck in.

I had a weird dream last night, my office was in a cafe and people from my past kept discovering me there and giving me, verbally, pieces of a jig-saw. I don’t remember if I finally solved the puzzle, but it felt almost as if I was given absolution from many different aspects of my life. Maybe the release I need to finally move forward and be who I am meant to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment