Wednesday 13 January 2010

The Value of Good Friends

I had a girlie lunch today with five friends. We laughed, we talked, we sang and we combined energy and I believe all felt better as a result. I am grateful to have friends with whom I can let my hair down, be silly, be sad, say naughty things and cry if I need to. The value of this is not to be underestimated.

Yet how do we come to meet these friends? Chance encounters? Energetic resonance? Past life recognition? I firmly believe that the friends I have at the moment are part of my soul group.

Gratitude is something which is lightening my heart at the moment, I am grateful for so many things in my life. This has an added benefit, because when I am grateful for so much, little niggles do not seem to have quite so much impact. The maxim “what you focus on expands” comes to mind or my favourite “red car theory”, so if I focus on gratitude I will find even more to be grateful for. This may sound sugary sweet but it seems to work so don’t knock it and maybe join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment